The fabric we will be using is a brand new collection called Petal Pinwheels. Please see the entire collection here: http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/shop/collections/petal-pinwheels.html
is advertising that they supply this collection is Hawthorne Threads. They expect this fabric line to be available in Mid-March. Please see their photos and information on the fabric here: http://www.hawthornethreads.com/fabric/designer/michael_miller_house_designer/petal_pinwheels
HERE ARE THE SPECIFICS OF OUR CHALLENGE:
1) Each participant will receive a fat-eighth of each of the five fabrics described above.
2) ANY additional Michael Miller fabric can be added to your fabric.
3) ANY solid(s) can be added to your project.
4) The project can be of any size.
5) You must quilt your own project
6) The challenge begins as soon as we have the fabric, which is projected to be at least by our meeting April 14th. (I will order as soon as it is available, which they state should be mid-March. I will have available times it may be picked up at my home as soon as I have it, for those who wish to do so. The challenge is due on our August meeting date, and our "challenge show" will be on that date.
THAT'S IT! Start thinking of what YOU would like to create from this beautiful fabric. Thank you, Michael Miller, for bringing us another challenge!