We have lots of activities coming up for members, and guests!
1. Monday, March 14 - Executive Committee meeting at 5 pm at North Lake Presbyterian Church. As always, this meeting is open to all our members.
2. Following the Executive Committee meeting is the 6:30 Central Florida MQG meeting. Visitors are always welcome! Our March program is being led by member Sharon Ashley:
"Positive Thinking About Negative Space"How does a quilter incorporate negative space into modern quilt design? Sharon will give a media presentation that shows effective quilting methods for negative space, along with tips and hand-outs. Everyone is invited to bring a quilt that shows quilting in negative space.
4. Members who are participating in monthly Mighty Lucky Quilt Club activities are invited to bring their projects to share.
5. Members who attended either of Lee Heinrich's workshops are invited to bring their projects to share.
6. Members who wish to attend the May 5-8 Central Florida MQG Retreat to Luther Springs in Hawthorne, Florida, should bring monies to make payment. As well, be ready to complete a registration form, with your roommate preference; and a health information form.
7. Reminder: We DO NOT have a Sew-In in March due to the need for polling in our usual meeting space. Our next Sew-In is Saturday, April 9 at the Belleview Public Library.
See you Monday evening! Don't forget to wear your self-made name tag! If you need to make one, here's the link to the tutorial to make the name tag shown above.