Instead, we will meet at 6:30 pm at Sew Superior (formerly A-White Sew & Vac) located at 980 Bichara Boulevard, Lady Lake. The shop is in a strip mall two doors from Winn Dixie grocery store.
- bring treats to share with 4-6 others, and your own beverage
- bring an item that you use for quilting that is not made specifically for quilting
- bring any new quilting items to show
- bring show and tell
- together, we'll be hand-sewing binding to our donation quilt (needles and thread provided)
- pay $40 2016 dues, if you haven't already paid them
- sign-up for our Saturday, January 9 Sew-In at Belleview Public Library
- sign-up to volunteer for a position on a 2016 committee - Programs; Swaps and Challenges; Charity Projects; Librarian; Sew-Ins and Retreats; and Membership
- register for 2016 Riley Blake fabric challenge, offered through the Modern Quilt Guild
- register for 2016 Mighty Lucky Quilt Club
These things, and more, will be discussed at our meeting! Hope you can join us!