Agenda topics include:
- our chapter's organizational structure
- Saturday, November 2, 9-3 Sew-In at Oxford Community Center: $3 at the door
- Bay Area Modern BOM show and tell
- Upcoming programs, including information about the November 11 "Make a Hottie"
- 12-Minute Tip about Windmill Blocks
- Distribute Riley Blake Challenge fabrics to those who signed up
- Program: "Hexie Craze" with demonstrations of how to use the Hex 'n More ruler, and make English Paper-Pieced hexagons
- Show and Tell - Bring your modern quilts and tell us about them - What worked? What didn't?
Don't forget to wear your hand-made name tag.
As always, visitors are welcome! We love meeting new quilters, and renewing friendships with our regular attenders. See you there!
|Riley Blake Challenge Fabrics, one fat-eighth of each print/solid|